[清空]播放记录
你知道我们这是在哪么-我知道你知道么
You know where the fuck we at? -I know. Do you?
我知道我们在哪你就想过这种日子你就想过这种日子
I know where we are. This what you want? Is it what you want?
我记得你说过你想画画忘记了么
i You wanted to draw. lsn't that what you said?
画画-是啊
- Draw? -Yeah.
绘画-是啊
-Paint? -Yeah.
那有什么用
What the fuck is that gonna get me?
能给我妈饭桌上添道菜么
That shit about to put food on my fucking ma's table?
那玩意能让我有钱付账么
That shit gonna pay the fucking bills?
不能
NO.
那你就要当小混混杀人犯感觉很舒服是吧跟这些人混在一起
You need to be a gangster, a killer. Little Yummy, huh? You need them.
如果你就想过这样的日子
Okay, if that's what you want.
如果这样能让你觉得你自己是一个真正的男子汉
If that's what makes you feel like a man, be a real man.
那马上开始吧动手吧
Let's get jumped in now. Here.
就从我开始一不
-Stat with me. Start with me. - No.
就拿我练手吧就拿我练手吧
-Here. Start with me. -No.
拿着啊杀手-不
-Take it. Come on, killer. No.
来啊杀手朝这打
Come on, killer. Come on, killer. Put it right there.
你知道怎么拿枪吧
- No. -Know how to hold it?
你知道要怎么办吧来吧杀手
You know what you're doing? Come on, killer. There you go.
就是这样
There you go.
给扳机五磅重的压力就可以开枪了来啊小混混
Five pounds of pressure, that's all it takes. Come on, gangster.
给扳机五磅重的压力就可以开枪了
Five pounds of pressure, that's all it takes.
来吧把枪给我你不想杀人的把枪给我
Give it to me. You don't want it. Give it to me.
来吧把枪给我我不会拿你怎么样的
Come on, give it to me. I ain't gonna do nothing to them.
你知道么这伙人都是骗子我也是骗子
See, you know what they are up there? They liars, and so am I.
你知道跟这帮骗子打交道会有什么后果么
See what happens when you deal with a liar?
你知道跟这帮骗子打交道会有什么后果么
-See what happens? -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我骗了你
-| lied to your little punk- ass. -All right.
我要杀了你告诉我你现在眼前看到的是什么你最好快点说告诉我
I'll kill you. What do you see? Tell me. Give me a right answer.
你现在眼前看到的是什么一我不知道
-What do you see, killer? -I don't know.
你看到的是什么-
我不知道
-What you see? You don't know? -I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know. All riaht?
你吓得连枪都不认识了小子
Man" ain't spelled G-U-N, son.
你能够做出选择
You gota choice.
你有天赋你还有机会我不想听你抱怨什么周围环境不好
You got talent. You got a chance. Don't wanna hear about your environment...
你妈妈没给你创造好的条件白人也不给你机会
what your mama didn't give, white man won't give you no shot.
你还活在世上
You got a chance.
充分利用这机会
Use it while you're still alive.
你根本不知道死亡是什么
You don't know what death is.
做决定吧-好
Make a decision. -AlI right.
我们想告诉你我们这么做不是针对你个人
We all want you to know, none of this is personal.
你做什么成为了什么人我不关心
What you do and become is not my concern.
世界上像你们这样的人多了去了
The world is full of so-called men like you.
如果说世界是完美的
And in a perfect world.
...
我们无论做什么都会产生一定的后果
..verything we do comes with a price...
然而这个世界并不完美人们做了坏事
.but this ain't a perfect world. People do bad things.
如果你运气好你可以想办法
If you're lucky, you get a chance.
补救但是
.to set it right.
大多数时候恶人没有受到制裁
But most of the time, t goes unpunished.
这次恶人们可没有那么好的运气了
This ain't one of them times.
你们犯了个错误你们杀了我的朋友
The mistake you made was you killed my friend...
所以我要把你们都杀了
... I'm gonna kill each and every one of you...
我只有一点遗憾那就是我只能杀你们一次
..and the only disappointment is that I only get to do it once.