Most people go through their whole lives not knowing what they want.
许多人昏昏噩噩活了大半辈子都不知道自己为什么了而活
I’ve always wanted to be a painter.我想当一位画家
I’ve always wanted to meet a painter.
我总是希望能遇见一个画家
Why?为什么
I think it might be sometimes to do with their ability to see beauty in everything.
我想是也因为他们比普通人更善于洞察万物之美
To then capture it and hang it on a wall for all to see.
抓住它然后把它们悬挂在墙上供人们欣赏
I find it romantic.我真的觉得的很浪漫
You can speed it up, you can slow down, you can even freeze a moment.
你可以加快时间,你可以减缓时间,你甚至可以去禁止它
But you can’t rewind time. You can’t undo what is done.
可是你不能挽回过去.你不能改变你已经做过的事
I thought about what she’d seen.我想到了她看见的
I thought about what she hadn’t seen.像到她没有看见的
But the more I thought about it, the more I knew nothing I could say would make her anger go away.
可是无论我怎么想我都知道无论我说什么都难以平息她的怒火
How long could I just wait there.我就等在那里
Delaying the inevitable? 延缓这不可避免的解决
I had set there with the world on pause for two days.
我在停顿的世界里静坐了两天
And still no solution had come.却依然无计可施
I had forgotten how fast everything was moving.
我却忘了一切都稍纵即逝