[清空]播放记录
(Adaline)
If you were me,what would you do?
如果你是我,你会怎么做?
(医生)
I'd be thinking about what a wonderful life he's had,
how lucky you are to have found each other.
我会去回忆他这精彩美妙的一生,
还有你们如此幸运的相逢。
(女儿)
It looks like I'm not the only one getting nostalgic.
看来不止我一个人会怀念往事
(Adaline)
You've had such a wonderful life.
你这一生多么精彩啊
(女儿)
I like to think so.I just wish you......
我也这么认为,但我多希望
That she could have been there for more of it.
我的生活中能多一些与你共度的时光。
(女儿)
You don't have to be alone forever.
你并不需要孤独一生啊。
Don't you miss having someone to love?
你怀念爱一个人的感觉吗?
It's been such a long time.
你已经孤独太久了。
(Adaline)
It's not the same when there's no future.
如果注定没有未来,一切都不一样了。
(女儿)
What are you talking about,
you got nothing but future.
瞎说什么呢?你拥有无限的未来。
(Adaline)
I mean a future together,growing old together.
我是指两个人的未来,白头偕老。
With out that,love is,uh... it's just heartbreak.
如果不能白头偕老,爱只会让人心碎。