In life, things happen. You may not want them to, but they do. You just got to do your best and move on. The fact of the matter is, I’m your family... I’m your people... me.
生活中总有不好的事会发生 你不想他们发生 事情还是会发生 你只能尽力而为 继续前行 重要的就是 我是你的家人 我会守护你 就是我
And you’re a whole lot. 你能抵好多个
... but not paying enough to keep their mouth shut. 但又付的太少 不够封他们的口
That point still stands. 我的说法依旧站得住脚
It’s the fate of the world here 世界的命运就在当下
You finished blabbering? 你逼逼完没
Don’t you talk over me uh-uh 别跟我顶嘴
give that eyebrow 挑眉
Remember how we spoke about what would happen if things went sideways? 还记得我们在谈事情出差错的后果时我们是怎么说的吗 we called it xxx.
Don’t wear out that pea-sized brain, I handled it. 我都安排好了 别累着你屁大点的脑袋
Couldn’t have booked an emergency row for a little but more legroom, huh? Not everybody has hobbit legs like you. 来不及定一排紧急座位来访我的大长腿了 对吗 不是所有人都像你一样 霍比特人
An educated guess 经验之谈
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering 若想死而不朽 必须活得精彩 李小龙
It’s never over till it’s over 不到最后一刻绝不放弃
He belongs here because this place has something that nowhere else on the planet does. You. 他属于这里 因为这里有一些这个世上其他地方都没有的东西 你
I needed to do something to hold our family together. 在你抛弃我们之后 我总要做点什么
We’re in serious trouble. 我们有大麻烦了
That is an understatement. 你说的太轻描淡写了
Just taking it all in. In case it’s the last sunset we see.
好好享受现在吧 或许这是我们看的最后一个日落
I shouldn’t have believed that xxx went dark. What he said so much time... I spent my whole life running away. 我不应该相信xxx变坏了 他说 我一生中 大部分时间都在躲避
Why don’t you and I make a promise right here, right now? That when we see tomorrow’s sunset we begin to fix the mistakes we made. 约定如果我们能看到明天的日落 那我们就去弥补之前犯下的错误
That’s just sealed it, so you can’t back out. That’s all. 约定生效 所以你不能反悔 就这样
Just wanna day that, if this thing goes sideways and this is it... I’m sorry. Ive has my reasons but the fact is... I left you. And I left our mom. I should have come home. And if we make it through this... you have my word, I’ll never let that happen again. I love you xxx. 我就想说 等这件事过去之后 我想说的就是 对不起 我有我自己的理由 但事实就是 我离开了你 丢下了我们的母亲 我本应该回家的 如果这次我们能熬过去 我保证 我不会让这样的事再发生 我爱你
You may have all the technology in the world. We have heart. N machine will ever beat that. 你可能拥有这世上所有的技术 我们拥有感情 永远没有机器可以打败它