看着最后人们被追捕击毙画上×……
想到了某浪今年突然流行的炸号操作……我们只是一个数字而已,nothing more.
最后Root的独白。
The machine and I couldn't save the world. We had to settle for protecting the seven people who might be able to take it back, so we gave Samaritan a blind spot. Seven key servers that hard-codes it to ignore seven carefully crafted new identities.
We escape... When the whole world is watched, filed, indexed, unmbered, the only way to disappear is to appear, hiding our ture identities inside a seemingly ordinary life.
You're not a free man anymore, Harold. You're just a number.
We have to become these people now, and if we don't, they'll find us, and they'll kill us.
I'm sorry, Harold. I know it's not enough. A lot of people are going to die. People who might have been able to help.
Everything is changing. I don't know if it will ever get better... but it's going to get worse.
But the machine asked me to tell you something before we part. You once told John the whole point of Pandora's box is that once you've opened it, you can't close it again. She wanted me to remind you of how the story ends. When everything is over, and the worst has happened, there's still one thing left in Pandora's box... hpoe.
BGM: Exit Music (For a Film) by Radiohead
Wake from your sleep
从睡梦中醒来吧
The drying of your tears
擦干你的泪水
Today we escape
今天我们就要私奔
We escape
我们私奔
and get dressed
收拾行囊 穿好衣服
Before your father hears us
在你的父亲听闻风声之前
Before all hell breaks loose
在噩运渐渐降临之前
Breathe keep breathing
深呼吸 再深吸一口
Don't loose your nerve
别放松警惕
Breathe keep breathing
深呼吸 再深吸一口
I can't do this alone
我无法独自逃亡
Sing us a song
为我俩唱支歌吧
A song to keep us warm
一首足以温暖你我的歌
There's such a chill such a chill
寒冷刺骨 如此寒彻骨髓
You can laugh
你能放声大笑了
A spineless laugh
笑得这么苍白无力
We hope your rules and wisdom choke you
我们希望你的统治和英明终会断送你自己
Now we are one
现在我俩合二为一
In everlasting pease
永世长存
We hope that you choke that you choke
我们希望你会断送你自己 断送你自己