[清空]播放记录
Watch your thoughts, for they become words. 注意你的思想,他们会变为言语。
Watch your words, for they become actions. 注意你的言语,他们会变为行动。
Watch your actions, for they become habits. 注意你的行动,他们会变为习惯。
Watch your habits, for they become character. 注意你的习惯,他们会变为性格。
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. 注意你的性格,他们会变为你的命运。
“What we think, we become. ” 我们想的是什么,就会成为什么样的人。
Don't ask me what I'm feeling. Just ask me what I'm thinking.
别问我感觉到什麼,去问我在想什麼。
It used to be about trying to do somethig. 过去人们总试著去做什麼。
Now it's about trying to be someone. 现在的人却想成为某人。
“People don’t think anymore, they feel.”
人们已经不“思考”了,只是“感觉”。
“One of the great problems of our age is that we’re governed by people…who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas,”
这个时代最大的问题,我们是被这样的人领导着 …他们注重感觉多于思考和想法